Also, I received an award from the lovely Caitlin Vincent! It's the Liebster Blog award, which means friend in German. She's incredibly sweet and I love reading about her faith in her blog and she usually has something funny to say about her siblings. You should go check it out.
There's no tell-us-seven-things rule to go along with this award. It's sole purpose is to connect bloggers, specifically those with less than 200 followers. Look how quick and simple these rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
- And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
1. Krista - she does fun contests every week and is also an inspiring author!
2. The East Coaster - a fun adventure to a goal of being published in a year!
3. Angela Cook - she's a mom and a writer that refuses to give up!
4. Christine Murray - I always love her posts! She's always got something go on in her life and trying to get published!
5. Anyone else that would like the award! I'll give it to you for free!
Still waiting to hear back from the perspective agent, so hopefully I will hear back from her soon. I'm a little impatient, but no news is good news, right? :)