Each week on Tuesday, I post a creative writing prompt and my response to it. The best way to get better at writing is to practice. It gives me a chance to write a little flash fiction and spend some time writing outside of my WIP. :) You are welcome to do the same and post your response in the comments!
Creative Prompt #135
List 10 things you'll never do.
1. Eat a spider - NO WAY! Eww.
2. Swim in a tank of piranhas
3. Cheat on my husband (when I get married)
4. Travel into space - I don't think the technology will allow me, though I'd love to.
5. Be a race car driver
6. Watch two horror movies in a row - I probably would never watch one. Casper used to scare me.
7. Own a bird... just nope.
8. Starve myself to look thin
9. Win a hula-hoop competition - I'm terrible at it!
10. Be on "The Price is Right" - I'm not good at guessing.
What are some things that you'd never do?