|Great picture! Don't think it would take off, but nice try!|
* Left-handers are more likely to be geniuses - 20% of all MENSA members are reportedly left-handed.
* Two righties only have a 2% chance of having a left-handed child.
* Lefties are more likely to really, really hate spiral notebooks. (That one is so true! My hand presses on the metal rings as I write and it's painful! I actually like writing on the back of piece of paper for this reason.)
* According to one study, lefties have an average lifespan that is nine years fewer than that of righties. (Darn. I'm guessing that we probably die because of things designed for only right-handed people... like computer mouses?)
* In the late 1890's, left handed people got the nickname of south paw.
* August 13th is Left-Hander's Day - celebrate your right to be left-handed (Cool!)
My favorite: CREATIVITY
"It's a common belief that left handed people are more creative, but there is a reason why some lefties can be more creative. The right hemisphere of the brain is the dominant side with left handers. That part of the brain is associated with creative, non-linear thinking. So left handers are often considered to be genetically more creative."
More creative - yep, that's me. :)
Are you left handed or right handed?