My life. Those are two big words that are hard to comprehend. I'm 23 and I've got my life in front of me. I've known what I wanted since I was a little girl, playing with my Barbies. But that hasn't happened. I've got other choices, but the one I desire the most is hard to obtain. It isn't being published, but that will come. I'm sure of it. I will keep working for it. It's the other dream... that needs two people and some love. Yep.
So, I feel like I need a vacation from life to go figure out my life. Maybe. I have to figure something out! Being a coffee barista pays the bills, but barely. And... I have bigger dreams for my life. This isn't what I wanted for my life.
Seriously, I need a vacation.
2) I was tagged in the Lucky 7 meme again, during the A-Z Blogging Challenge by Dan over at Dangerous Dan's Blog - he posts amazing pictures and writes! You should check it out! Now that I have over 77 pages, I wanted to post what is actually on page 77 since I used page 7 before.
Here are the rules:
1. Go to page 77 of your current ms.
2. Go to line 7.
3. Copy down the next 7 lines/sentences, and post them as they're written. No cheating.
4. Tag 7 other victims, er, authors.
So, without further chatter... page 77 of "Nameless"!!
“I know. I’d never ask for forgiveness.”
That ended the conversation and in the morning, Achieus gagged him again. Edom had gained an understanding of the man, but he would never trust him or empathize with him.
Again, Dalia refused to eat unless the healers were fed. The Guard couldn’t refuse her any longer and shared their stale but wonderful tasting bread with the healers. They even shared their carrots and apples. It was the best meal they’d had in days. It was probably one of their last meals. The princess asked to walk with the healers, but that request was denied.
If you haven't done this one, you definitely should! It's fun! I'm cheating because I'm not tagging 7 people, but please go ahead if you haven't done this!
3) I don't have a three, but it sounded good at the moment. Ah yes, I found this while searching for memes because life... (see above #1).
Well, this was ridiculously long for a blog post. Have a great weekend!