I got an award from the lovely Katie, over at The Fiction Dairies - her blog is adorable, you should all go check it out! :) She is super close to 100 followers!
The rules of the award:
* This award is for book bloggers only. To receive this award the blog
must be at least 50% about books (Reading or writing is okay)
* Along with receiving this award, you must also share your top five favorite books you have ever read.
* You must give this award to 5-10 other lucky book blogs you adore.
Krista's Top Five Favorite Books (Not in any order)
1. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien - of course! :)
2. Wild Magic Quartet by Tamora Pierce
3. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
5. Daughter of the Forest by Juliette Marillier
So many choices, it is hard to narrow them down but I think these have to be my top favorite books. Obviously, I like fantasy books. Which makes sense because my current novel is fantasy. :)
Here's the five bloggers I'd like to pass the award on to:
Dana at The Daily Dose
Laura at Writing Off the Edge
Jenna at Finding the Write Way
Laura at My Baffling Brain
Leslie at Leslie Pugh - One word at a time
Congratulations ladies! :)
As an update, I did not receive the job I interview for two weeks ago, but they did call me back for an interview at the same place, but a different position. I hope that means they liked me. I probably won't find out for another week or two since I was the first they interviewed. *crosses fingers*
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Blog Hop! - you definitely should and there's still time! On Friday, June 22nd, you'll get to meet my Princess Dalia from my novel, "Nameless". It's bound to be fun! It's a blog hop all about heroines! You also get to find out if Edom wears boxers or briefs. ;)
I'm so close to 200 followers and my two year blog-iversary on July 7th! I'm hoping I can get 200 and have an awesome giveaway with lots of prizes! :)
Off to finish reading "Divergent" by Veronica Roth! :)