Here are my goals from December:
My word count at the start of December was 37,182. My current word count is 47,232 words! I made it. I am really getting closer to the ending of this novel!
* Work on some plot revisions for "Nameless" from my critique partner
I did not get a chance to work on this one - the holidays kept me pretty busy!
A great read for Christmas! I will be posting my review in a few days!
|Two completed, adorable blankets!|
Goals for January:
* Write the last 5,000 words of "Unless"
I am so close to finishing this novel! I have about two chapters and the epilogue left, so I really am hoping to finish this month! I may even finish in the next few days!
* Work on plot revisions for "Nameless" from my critique partner
* Finish making cute pig cross-stitch bib
* Finally finish reading "Insurgent" by Veronica Roth
I keep getting distracted and then loosing my book! I definitely need to finish it this time!
What are your goals for January? How did your goals from December go? Have a great first day of 2013!