I have picked a few of my favorite book quotes to share with you! See if you can guess them! :)
1. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.
2. Charlie, we accept the love we think we deserve.
3. As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
4. "Oh that won't do!" said ----. "Books ought to have good endings. How would this do: and they all settled down and lived happily ever after?" "It will do well, if it ever comes to that," said ----. "Ah!" said ---. "And where will they live? That's what I always wonder."
5. "After all this time?" "Always."
6. "I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though.”
7. "There could be love", Jonas whispered.
What are some of your favorite book quotes? Scroll down for the answers and let me know how you did! :)
Okay, the answers!!
1. Gandalf from "The Lord of the Rings"
2. "The Perks of Being a Wallflower"
3. "The Fault in Our Stars"
4. "The Lord of the Rings"
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
7. "The Giver"
How did you do? Do you like any of those quotes?
Camp NaNoWriMo Update: (because I'm crazy and doing the A-Z and Nano!)
Genre: YA/NA Urban Fantasy
Day Seventeen: 22,621
Words Remaining: 7,379
I wrote 554 words yesterday. Not the most, but I had to write a difficult scene for my character. I finished putting the nail in her heart and breaking it. I do feel a bit mean towards her. I will be giving her love back soon! I would have written more, but a feverish night of sleep the night before didn't help and my all day migraine demanded I sleep. Hopefully I will finish in the next few days! :)