Here are my goals from November:
* See "Ender's Game" in theaters
I didn't get a chance to see it and it is no longer in theaters. Darn, I'll have to catch it when it comes to our cheap/dollar theater in town.
One win. One fail. Not too bad, but I did the same last month, completing one of two goals.
Goals for December:
* See "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug"
* Read "Allegiant" by Veronica Roth
* Finish rereading "The Two Towers" by J.R.R. Tolkien
* Write to 20,000 words on my "Star Trek: 2009" Fanfiction
Yes, I'm writing fanfiction. I love doing it every once in a while. It's great practice writing and I'm addicted to reviews. :)
How did your goals go for last month? What are your goals for December? Good luck with all of your goals and congratulations to everyone who attempted or won NaNoWriMo!! :)