Here are my goals from May:
* Write to 30,000 on new novel, "Just About Average"
I only wrote 1,000 words. Oops. I tried? Words are still words. :)
* Begin revisions for "Nothing Left to Lose"
Yep, I wasn't even close to achieving my goals. But I'm okay with that. :) I only read three books, but I'm okay with that! (The ones in purple are rereads.) :)
Play On (Game On, #4) by Kyra Lennon
Wolf-Speaker (Immortals, #2) by Tamora Pierce
Emperor Mage (Immortals, #3) by Tamora Pierce
Goals for June:
* Read "Fraction of Earth" by Kelley Lynn
* Write to 30,000 on "Just About Average"
* Go to my childhood friend's wedding :)
I hope your goals from May went well! I'm looking for to my June goals!!